Monday, September 16, 2013

PHREIK Chat Appoints Fart, Scat and Piss Chatter (tu) to "Caretake" its Espressobar

Last night when I was researching my previous post I wound up on the PHREIK Chat Staff Page available at www.phreik.net/staff/ .

First, I was shocked that it had been updated.  When I read it closer I couldn't help but notice that the new "Caretaker" of the ESPRESSOBAR is none other than one GUIDE_WINCHESTER.

What's interesting about PHREIK's latest blunder is that GUIDE_WINCHESTER is also the chatter known as (tu).

Partial screen grab of (tu)'s Public Profile:


Notice anything unusual? One thing that sticks out is that no reputable chatline or firm is going to allow a Staff Member to have a Public Profile displaying the F-Bomb. Another, is that no reputable person that you would want to have on Staff would ever conceive of doing this.

Next, all (tu) aka GUIDE_WINCHESTER can chat about is farting. When he isn't chatting about farting he's taking great delight in making those nasty bot's spew vulgarities.

I call this Staff realignment another PHREIK blunder because you don't have to be a Wharton Business School graduate to realize that you don't put someone who is in no ways qualified plus comes across like a degenerate and perv to run your Flagship Official Server Room.

Is PHREIK chat management destroying this chatline on purpose? What gives?

Oh and by the way I wonder if that SABRINA (profile deleted) that (tu) is friends with, is the new ADMIN_SABRINA the STAFF TRAINER and WEB ADMIN over at PHOENIXCHAT.NET?

Discuss...


2 comments:

  1. Yes she is, I am the Former staff mgr of Phreik Chat and 1 of the 2 owners of Phoenixchat. If you have any questions regarding things come and see me (Acheron). To answer your question Phreik is doing a wonderful job at destroying their server. Everytime they ban someone over something they dont like they loose credit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.I knew that FAY had left PHREIK under mysterious conditions around the 1st of the month. I didn't clue where she went.

    I only learned of your server a day or two ago when I saw it linked on FAY's twitter. If you thought at first that I was bashing it, I wasn't.

    As to PHOENIXCHAT.NET, I will tell you that as a chatter I am all for competition because it keeps everyone on their toes and in turn improves chat overall.

    ReplyDelete